Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Good healing happening! Yay yay!

[cd...]

[cd...]

I wanted to share that I am starting to really heal now...I had a nasty wave a few days ago but I feel like something has changed...I’m feeling more grounded and hopeful.  I believe more so now than I have in 12 months that I will heal, we all will.  I really wanted to take the opportunity to share some of my positive energy with the community.  I attribute this change to cutting out butter.  I was told that there is very little casein and whey so it should have been okay to consume but it seems that is just not the case.  I have been 100% dairy, gluten, and cane sugar free for three days now because of an article I read authored by Kelly Brogan.  Kelly Brogan knows her stuff for sure, definitely read her work if you’re interested in holistic psychiatry and proper medication tapering.

We will be better than okay, better than before, better than ever...sending love to all.

Best,

FL

That’s awesome!  Any improvement is good news. I hope this trajectory continues for you and I’m glad you’re benefiting from cleaning up you’re diet.

Thanks, gosh I hope it continues as well.  How are you feeling?

I’m not feeling as bad, thanks for asking. I’m still at my normal withdrawal level though. I hope it gets out of this plateau stage. I’m hoping next year I’ll be much better than I am now. How far off are you?

I wanted to share that I am starting to really heal now...I had a nasty wave a few days ago but I feel like something has changed...I’m feeling more grounded and hopeful.  I believe more so now than I have in 12 months that I will heal, we all will.  I really wanted to take the opportunity to share some of my positive energy with the community.  I attribute this change to cutting out butter.  I was told that there is very little casein and whey so it should have been okay to consume but it seems that is just not the case.  I have been 100% dairy, gluten, and cane sugar free for three days now because of an article I read authored by Kelly Brogan.  Kelly Brogan knows her stuff for sure, definitely read her work if you’re interested in holistic psychiatry and proper medication tapering.

We will be better than okay, better than before, better than ever...sending love to all.

Best,

FL

I am sooooo happy for you. Needed this badly as I am in a very bad wave ..just loosing it.  Wish you all the best and continue healing :smitten: :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]