Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Mid Back Pain/Pressure

[cr...]

Hi all, I’ve posted this before, but for the last month my back has been killing me. It almost feels like the center of back, right in the bones of my spine are inflamed or in severe pain. I’m only 23 years old, I exercise everyday and eat relatively well. I don’t understand. I’ve been using a Tenz Unit to help massage the muscles and that tends to help but only while I have it on and a few minutes after. Can anyone relate to this? It seems as soon as one symptom leaves, another makes an appearance. Does that happen to anyone else? I’m also a little over 10 months out.

Most of my muscle ache and burning has been in my torso...so weird. You think it would be everywhere.

Maybe ease up on the exercise? Too much can cause a flare up in symptoms for many. Our poor bodies are working so hard to repair that working out is just too much for it sometimes.

and yea symptoms like to take turns I notice - this is common. I like to say they "visit".

Its rough but you're normal.

This will pass :thumbsup:

Here goes again, my cat just stepped on the keyboard as I was typing and I lost everything.  I have a pain, almost feels like bone pain, under my right breast that radiates across my middle back and burns, which is a weird sensation....it comes and goes in severity, this for three weeks.  I have been under stress because of a surgery which, I think, has put me back in withdrawal, going into my fifth year......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]