Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Major difference in strength of Brand Valium vs Generics

[Ma...]

I found this part of an article and wondered if anyone and experience changing from a generic diazapam to Brand Roche Valium . I was forced to do this because Teva made me violently sick. It’s an improvement but the sedation is worrisome. Could there be a 20% difference in active ingredient. I’ve taken Mylan and Teva and never had any sedation. This Valium is MUCH stronger.

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with the Roche brand. It is missing 2 fillers that the generics have.

n order to get a stamp of approval from the FDA, a generic medication must be "bioequivalent" to its brand-name counterpart. This means that chemically the two must be pretty much the same, although makers are allowed 20% variation in the active ingredient from that original formula. "While the FDA does allow for up to 20% wiggle room, in reality the observed variation is much smaller, 4%," says Dr. Choudhry.

The difference between brands are hugh i have taken teva for one month this pill was poison for me never again now iam taking crecent diazepam  no similarity to teva Diazepam its like a totally different pill go figure

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pa...]
    • [gr...]
    • [in...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [PE...]
    • [Mi...]
    • [ra...]