Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I never ever thought I would give up my sleepers but they just dont work anymore

[Li...]

jumped off 7.5 mg Zopiclone and 2m.g diazepam 5 days ago after 20 years.

crazy scary dreams. sleep in short spells.... I just had to do it... its the only way for me. I am currently on subutex.I WOULD PAY A MILLION POUNDS FOR ONE NIGHT OF SLEEP. X

Hello Little fluffy, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

Yes, sweet sleep, I'm sure you miss it!  I thought I'd never be able to sleep again when I gave up Klonopin and Ambien but it has returned and it's so much better than the drugged sleep I was getting.  It's much deeper and more satisfying, I hope your sleep returns to you soon.

I had the scary dreams too, slasher horrific ones so I know what you're dealing with.

You might want to talk to some of our members on a support group thread who are currently tapering from Zopiclone, it seems to be a particularly nasty drug, it's located here if you'd like to check in with them.  No need to start a new topic, just reply and jump in.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=97331.0

If you'd like to connect with others going through withdrawal, feel free to start a thread on the Post-withdrawal Recovery Support  board, you'll find yourself with lots of company.

We're glad you found us, please make yourself at home.

Pamster

Hi little fluffy! U are so brave! I am currently trying to wean exactly those meds, 1/2 7.5mg zop and 1.5mg Valium. I’m too scared to jump as I am getting so little sleep on what I’m on. 20 years and u jumped, you are so amazing!  :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pa...]
    • [gr...]
    • [in...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [PE...]
    • [Mi...]
    • [ra...]