Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Friendship Therapy

[Al...]

Yesterday I was angry and full of hate. A bad WD reaction, I guess... But I already miss you guys. And I'm sure you miss me to! But we're real buddies and friends for life. And no WD anger can erase that. Something wonderful has happened in my life today that I want to share with you, my faithful friends. I've called an old buddy of mine, Mr. C and he brought with him this new guy, Mr. P. He is raw vegan, just like myself. And boy, he is funny! We're having such a great party together! I haven't laugh so hard in months. As true buddies, I know you're all happy for me now, and guys, I really appreciate that! You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Good luck with your tapering!

What great news Alin and I love the title you've selected, 'Friendship Therapy'!  I'm so glad you're feeling better, bad days are all too common around here so it's especially nice to see some good news.  :)

Yesterday I was angry and full of hate. A bad WD reaction, I guess... But I already miss you guys. And I'm sure you miss me to! But we're real buddies and friends for life. And no WD anger can erase that. Something wonderful has happened in my life today that I want to share with you, my faithful friends. I've called an old buddy of mine, Mr. C and he brought with him this new guy, Mr. P. He is raw vegan, just like myself. And boy, he is funny! We're having such a great party together! I haven't laugh so hard in months. As true buddies, I know you're all happy for me now, and guys, I really appreciate that! You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Good luck with your tapering!

unfortunatley thats what benzo tapering does, bad WD. Glad you had a good time with others and that can make you feel more human again  :thumbsup:

Next time you are having a bad time try and remember the good times you have had and realise you are not alone  :thumbsup:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]