Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

a slip

[St...]

Had tapered to 3.5 mg.  Yesterday morning after little or no sleep, I found a 5 mg valium.  In desperation I took it to try and get some rest.  No help.  Later in the day I took my regular dose of 3.5.  How should I proceed now?  Should I keep withy 3.5 to see what happens?  Thanks for any advice. 

So sorry you're having trouble with insomnia.  If it were me I'd just proceed with my regular, consistent dose.

You've probably visited the Insomnia board before but it might be worth checking it out again.

Hang in there!  :)

Had tapered to 3.5 mg.  Yesterday morning after little or no sleep, I found a 5 mg valium.  In desperation I took it to try and get some rest.  No help.  Later in the day I took my regular dose of 3.5.  How should I proceed now?  Should I keep withy 3.5 to see what happens?  Thanks for any advice.

Hi..been down the same road..been HOLDING at .75 Xanax for, gee, maybe a month..had a family issue come up last week..put me into an emotional tailspin..needless 2 say, I screwed up my taper with some extra Xanax..It is hard not 2 beat urself up about it but I have heard other folks on here and other boards to just continue on plodding forward the next day with ur taper..we are HUMAN..we make mistakes..:/ :-\..

I do not believe u will experience kindling (someone out there can correct me if I'm wrong)..

Keep on a' keepin' on..:)..U got a few fellow sailors along on this trip with ya!!:)

Lindy :clap:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]