Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Overwhelmed by symptoms!

[SA...]

Hi All

I am experiencing a number of symptoms at once and I am struggling to cope.

My stomach is having many issues. Bloating, gas, stomach cramps and pains and loose stools. Headaches, muscle tightness, spasms and pains all over my body. Very restless and anxious. Night terrors and sleep problems. The list seems endless. Seen the Doctors and they can't find anything wrong. Can't seem to find any solace. Need help with a few jobs and nobody in my family willing to help that much. Just wish I could do things myself like I use to do.

Feeling rather overwhelmed. Has anybody experienced this?

Thank you.

Yes, I have definitely experienced many of these symptoms. I find that when I cut my dose, the sx are worse for a couple of weeks and then slowly get better. That's why I'm doing a different taper style than some. I wait 4 to 6 weeks before I reduce my dose again just to give my body and brain a chance to heal. You are not alone. This is a difficult process and it takes time.

Yes!! It’s awful. Your symptoms sound just like mine in tolerance wd. I can’t wait to see what’s in store once I start reducing.

One day at a time❤️

Best,

Sun

Hi All

I am experiencing a number of symptoms at once and I am struggling to cope.

My stomach is having many issues. Bloating, gas, stomach cramps and pains and loose stools. Headaches, muscle tightness, spasms and pains all over my body. Very restless and anxious. Night terrors and sleep problems. The list seems endless. Seen the Doctors and they can't find anything wrong. Can't seem to find any solace. Need help with a few jobs and nobody in my family willing to help that much. Just wish I could do things myself like I use to do.

Feeling rather overwhelmed. Has anybody experienced this?

Thank you.

All very common unfortunately! I still work part time from home when I can and the second I get overwhelmed with work all these symptoms get intensified 100× over...try not to stress it's only makes up worse.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]