Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Mayne brand diazepam

[bu...]

Thanks, I found the same threads however it's unclear as to how well Mayne brand works in either one of them. One said she wasn't doing well on 2 mg of Mayne brand but like someone pointed out, 2 mg is so low that she wouldn't be likely to notice anxiolytic effects from it anyway.

Most of what I’ve seen is people switching from one generic to Mayne and not liking the change. I can’t speak to it myself as I was on Teva and switched to Roxane liquid. I can say that I did have a period of adjustment when I switched generics. Many people do. If you’re at all interested in a liquid taper, I encourage you to look into Rx liquid (I’m assuming you’re in the US—if that’s the case Roxane West-Ward is the major manufacturer of Rx liquid diazepam).

Most of what I’ve seen is people switching from one generic to Mayne and not liking the change. I can’t speak to it myself as I was on Teva and switched to Roxane liquid. I can say that I did have a period of adjustment when I switched generics. Many people do. If you’re at all interested in a liquid taper, I encourage you to look into Rx liquid (I’m assuming you’re in the US—if that’s the case Roxane West-Ward is the major manufacturer of Rx liquid diazepam).

Thank you  :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]