Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Pain in the Front Part of Head

[bo...]

Hi, ya'll. I'm dealing with pain in the front part of my head. It's not like a headache or anything, it's like there is a brick there that doesn't allow me to think clearly or enjoy things. It's like I can physically feel the brain damage in the front part of my head. Anybody else have this and it went away. Thanks.

Yes. I don't know if technically it is brain fog. Mine is also in the front of my head and it is hard to think or even think analytically. A lot of times, I can feel the pressure it has on my head.

omg I remember that! Mine was for months when I was in tolerance. It felt like a fist in the front of my head..pressure on the back of my eyes. I noticed a month after jumping it was gone and I haven't had it since.

Fingers crossed yours goes away soon:)

Yes. I don't know if technically it is brain fog. Mine is also in the front of my head and it is hard to think or even think analytically. A lot of times, I can feel the pressure it has on my head.

Yeah, it feels like pressure. Tough to be able to reason or do anything.

Hi, ya'll. I'm dealing with pain in the front part of my head. It's not like a headache or anything, it's like there is a brick there that doesn't allow me to think clearly or enjoy things. It's like I can physically feel the brain damage in the front part of my head. Anybody else have this and it went away. Thanks.

This is a very common symptom of benzo WD. I had it and it does go away as we heal. Remember healing is not linear, so it may go away then come back. Don't get frustrated. Accept it and stay on the path. Be your best in every other aspect of your life and healing will follow.

Hi BBB,

This was a major symptom for me, actually intense pressure all over my head, around my eye sockets, burning ears; it felt like my brain wanted to bust out of my skull. Now, for the most part, it has subsided. Often I am still dealing with head issues but its not at all a bad as it was. It is definitely the pre-frontal cortex healing itself. It is a painful process but it will get better.

Boombox that is your prefrontal cortex healing from benzo poison. It will pass too.

No, the prefrontal cortex (brain tissue) or any other part of the brain does not "feel" any kind of sensation be it pain or pressure. Migraines are due to vascular spasms and other types of headaches are caused by muscle spasms around the head.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]