Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Blindness

[ce...]

[ce...]
I’ve lost almost all my vision due to not sleeping since January, I can only see dark no brightness. Like my eyes and my brain doesn’t function anymore, like my brain doesn’t produce sight anymore because it is too tired.

Hi akul016,

I can see your desperation, I can tell you're at your wits end.  I would like to suggest you see an eye surgeon or optometrist to rule out any eye disease, your eyesight is too important.  Didn't you used to have a signature with your medication history?  Could you include it so others can know where you are?  Add your history/signature 

Pamster

[ce...]

Hi akul016,

I can see your desperation, I can tell you're at your wits end.  I would like to suggest you see an eye surgeon or optometrist to rule out any eye disease, your eyesight is too important.  Didn't you used to have a signature with your medication history?  Could you include it so others can know where you are?  Add your history/signature 

Pamster

I was at the ophthalmologist 3 times in that year my eyes are all fine. I mistakenly deleted my signature. Will work on the new one in next few days.

I'm glad to know your eyes are healthy and thank you for planning to work up a new signature.  :thumbsup:

Insomnia is such a devastating condition, did you deal with it before you started on benzo's?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]