Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Off since May 2019, doing fine

[Ma...]

Hi all. Been a while. Just received a PM, so I thought I'd show up and give my 2 cents. 4 months of WD symptoms, and everything is just fine, except for the usual issues that occur with age (menopause sucks big green marbles). Was on clonazapam for 10+ years, was one of the lucky ones that didn't have years of WD crap. It does happen. Honestly, the only thing I can say to you is don't eat processed crap (I did/do WFPB), stay away from chocolate for a while (no problems with it now, thank gods), and get some exercise. I think that helped the most. Especially yoga and cardio. Just try to stay busy, keep your body moving, even through the vertigo, dizziness, and the nausea. It'll take forever to get that junk out if you don't move.

Be well everyone.

Ciao.

I love the fact that we get such a variety of success stories, yours lets others know that this doesn't have to take years, thanks so much for giving hope to so many who will be reading this. 

Good description of menopause by the way.  :laugh:

Thanks for the success story!  I like your motto of “find what works for you”.

For those just starting out, know that there are (fortunately) many pathways to success.

[bc...]

Love your awesome success story Mayavata.  We all got here a bit differently so it makes sense that our recovery paths would vary.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Best and a happy life to you,

Kate  :thumbsup:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]