Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How fast is too fast

[Oc...]

Was on 1 mg diazepam and reduce slowly but down to 0. 8/5 weeks my head is fine but muscles in my glutes et cetera very tight and painful have I gone too quick?

Hiiiiiiiii  :thumbsup:

Doesn't seem too fast to me. It's unlikely you'll avoid all symptoms. If this symptom is bothering you, holding at the same dose for a week or two would hopefully prevent it getting worse and might see it clear up. Too fast is sort of a personal thing. You're not going fast enough that you're risking your health but if you're really worried about uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms, then you'd err on the side of caution.

Thanks

Mentally it’s not to fast but physically is another story! Though so close now it becomes a cycle of is the dose actually causeing it over still taking it. I will hold a week and see how I go ! Thanks for taking the time to answer!!!

For a support group 1 reply sucks

I think diaz-e-BAM's suggestion was good.  If it were me I'd hold at the current dose for a couple of weeks and see if symptoms become more manageable. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]