Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Help with Micro Water Titration of k

[Oc...]

I am trying to taper off of K that I have been on for 7 or 8 years at 3 to 4 mg.  I was previously ct'd off of X 4mg and Amb.2mg  I have been ct'd off of a lot of AD's in the past.  I tried to start my micro water taper April 1st.  Apparently I am extremely sensitive to med.  I've had to start over several times and hold a lot.  At one time I could only pull an additional .1 ml a day from a baby oral syringe.    If anyone else is sensitive please help me I am currently reducing by 2.50 ml a day and am holding.    I would love to hear from others who have switched from micro water taper to dry tapering. Please help me if you have ideas.  I'm at the end of my rope but still want to climb out of this hell.  Does anyone know why you feel like your insides are shaking in the morning?  Is this part of withdrawal? Best wishes!

Hello Oceanblonde58, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

My goodness, you've had a rough history in quitting benzo's, I stopped Klonopin and Ambien cold turkey and know how painful it can be.  We have many members tapering using titration so I'm sure you'll get lots of support.

Here is a link to our taper boards, just choose titration and start a thread to get suggestions.  Planning your taper (Taper Plans)

If you'd like to connect with other members about the symptoms you're feeling you're welcome to start a thread to get the support you need.  Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

We're glad you found us, hopefully we can help you fine tune your taper method.

Pamster

Ocean, you might want to consider that Klonopin is insoluble in  water. The might be why you've had to start and re-start your taper? Someone who has done a DLMT with K . . . or has tapered off it another way might chime in here and advise you. I did a DLMT  with valium, a ml of alcohol, and water, so can't really speak to your drug, but it concerns me that you are thinking of another "water taper" of K.

:-\

Best to you,

Katz

Different benzodiazepines have different degrees of solubility in water.  For example, per PubChem, chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride (Librium) has an aqueous solubility of 2 mg/mL; lorazepam (Ativan) has an aqueous solubility of 0.08 mg/mL. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]