Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Waves & Windows

[he...]

Just sharing that recently I’ve been having waves and windows what feels like on and off. I get windows where I feel like my old self, but better it’s like a sense of peace and hope. But the waves are brutal. I’m at a point right now where when I feel good I get so terrified about the next wave. Literally feels like you’ll be stuck in that wave forever and there’s no getting out of it but it does get better. Maybe this is all part of the healing process.. really big waves & windows? I’m only 3 months off but I HAVE to be hopeful things will get better. I can’t wait to write my success story one day & share it with you all. I hope the same for anyone reading this.  ::)

Well its good  that you are already experiencing windows..some poor souls don't always get one in the first few months. I want you to try to remember the windows when the waves hit...the waves have a way of trying to make us feel like we never had a window or forget what it felt like!

:thumbsup:

The Benzo’s ability to constantly tell us the same damn lie every wave and force us to feel the lie throughout our entire being... is just some uncalled for brutal abuse. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]