Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Leaving Benzobuddies

[37...]

[37...]

Perth I messaged you.

Unintended consequence of my new propranolol (I have no choice but to take it)

Is that I felt relaxed all day. My thoughts can’t loop even if they wanted to. I feel great. Just an idea

Get off the Remeron!!

I can't send private messages. Your the first person I've ever heard of propanolol helping. how much do you take?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Me...]

• [Ic...]

• [Ma...]

• [di...]

Perth I messaged you.

Unintended consequence of my new propranolol (I have no choice but to take it)

Is that I felt relaxed all day. My thoughts can’t loop even if they wanted to. I feel great. Just an idea

Get off the Remeron!!

Well they gave me 120mg of XR because of the heart stuff.

The dose for anxiety is way way less but I’m sure it has the same effect. Look into older boards. It helps a lot with the pounding from w/d.

I can't send private messages. Your the first person I've ever heard of propanolol helping. how much do you take?

I'm leaving benzo buddies.  There is nothing on here I haven't read or don't know at this point.  It seems you either heal significantly in the first 2 years or suffer indefinitely.

The longer you are in this the more you become aware.

I might back to write a success story.  I might not.

Take care everyone.

Truer words where never spoken.   

Sometimes Gene's change and can't put themselves back in order.  They simply need "mothers little helper" to aid them into an artificial "normal".    The GABR3G gene is a 10,000 year old terror in the making.  What started off with copious amounts of wine drinking from thousands of years changed Genes and ended up in benzo's for us modern folk, basically powdered Alcohol in pill format.  An old enemy awakens.

https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/research/major-initiatives/collaborative-studies-genetics-alcoholism-coga-study

But I think fast tapers are responsible for many permanent problems too.  For some of use 5 year long tapers are the best way out. Gene's do change back if you can keep them out of shock!!!

BRAIN SHOCK EXPLAINED - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excitotoxicity

Take Care :smitten:

I'm not sure what to think/do with this information?  Go back on benzos and hope to stabalize?

Edit: Mixed Quote.

Sure,  Because everyone that has ever tapered has a 100% success rate.  Prove it and you may hold the high-ground your on?

[37...]
I never said I was superior. I don't understand how you talk. I don't know if your just naturally sarcastic or I said something you didn't like and now your coming off as rude. Sorry if I offended you.

I never said I was superior. I don't understand how you talk. I don't know if your just naturally sarcastic or I said something you didn't like and now your coming off as rude. Sorry if I offended you.

I am sorry too.  People usually snap at me if I mention the obvious.  I am a computer programmer and after years you tend to think of all things as computer code like an IF/THEN command.

IF; A person felt better in tolerance withdrawal THEN; Person feels now = ANSWER

Sorry to be so cryptic but sometimes its necessary.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Ho...]
    • [Ta...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [Sk...]
    • [...]
    • [To...]
    • [bi...]
    • [Sw...]
    • [Do...]
    • [Gr...]
    • [fr...]