Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Support needed

[he...]

I have had a horrible 15 month taper. I feel like I have come so far, but I am at the end of my rope. I’ve been hit with my worst symptoms yet over the past few days. I just want so badly to be off, but it looks like I will be holding again. I don’t know how I can make it through the rest of this. I need support or someone to talk to.

[37...]

I'm really sorry that this has been so difficult, but I totally applaud your decision to hold and not jump yet. 

Can't believe you mountain biked yesterday when you felt so lousy.  Again, I totally applaud your efforts.  They will pay off.

[37...]

You might want to check out the long hold support group. Many of us are experiencing the same things.

Excellent suggestion!

Thanks guys. I've lurked around there a bit and even posted a few times. But sort of stopped because I really didn't think a long hold was for me. Turns out I was wrong. I've been lurking around there again now.

Doing quite a bit better today. Not great by any means, but better and I'll take it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]