Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Healing from injury question

[De...]

Hi everyone,

A month ago I walked to the store to get groceries. Like ac n idiot I carried heavy groceries home up hills, it was terrible. Felt like my arms were goi g to break. I've been in pain since. My neck upper back and arm hurt. The muscles just tightened up. I figured it would be better by know. Would the muscles not heal right becuz of wd. They are so tight and sore I dont want to go to the dr. They don't understand and it stresses me out. Thank you for any help.

Yes. I just fet so are ick of going to the dr. If it is the benzo. I probably should though. Ugh thx adjusta.  :)

I posted a similar question last week. I had a nasty fall and am sore all over. Usually I'd be over it by now but I'm still out of commission. Maybe healing time is slowed down or maybe I'm just perceiving more pain? Not sure but it's been a rough week.

Hi ssr,

That is what I think. It's taking forever. Maybe  the muscles tighten up more when you hurt then. That's how it felt to me. Today it's much better. Just trying not to overdo it.  I hope you feel better soon. Mine healing up and you will too.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]