Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trazodone

[Sp...]

Wondered if taking Trazodone is bad while in withdrawal, I took 25 mgs for over a year and abruptly stopped taking it when it gave me nightmares......anyone out there take Trazodone while in withdrawal?

Hi

I started on Trazadone three or four weeks ago and it’s started to kick in. Helped enormously with the mental issues. I’ve nothing more to add at this stage and am far too early in the process to tell if it’s an overall help or a hindrance. All I’d say is that it’s helped me out of a massive hole that was only sending me one way...

On the dreaming I’ve had really really vivid dreams but not nightmares.

Hi

I started on Trazadone three or four weeks ago and it’s started to kick in. Helped enormously with the mental issues. I’ve nothing more to add at this stage and am far too early in the process to tell if it’s an overall help or a hindrance. All I’d say is that it’s helped me out of a massive hole that was only sending me one way...

Thanks Winnebago, I really liked Trazodone, it did help but along with "vivid dreams" it gave me leg cramps, haven't had leg cramps any since I stopped taking it.....Good luck to you.

Hi

Thanks Winnebago, I really liked Trazodone, it did help but along with "vivid dreams" it gave me leg cramps, haven't had leg cramps any since I stopped taking it.....Good luck to you.  Again, anyone know if Trazodone is bad for withdrawal from Benzos, does it bind with the Gaba Receptors?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]