Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Walked off K July 17, 2020

[pu...]

Hi guys

Can't believe it I am finally done.  I walked off July 17, 2020 of K.  Did a taper for a little over 3 years ever since I was scripted as went in tolerant pretty much from the start.  Started at 2mg taper all the way to 0.003mg like 2 drops.

A little light headed so far things are good. 

Purple

• 2 weeks later...
Congratulations!!!! I also had a longer taper (a little under 4 years), and walked off of valium on July 24th, 2020. Wow, look at us: finishing our taper during a pandemic!! Pretty wild, eh? I hope your recovery continues to go well, and the light headed feeling subsides soon. Take care!

Well done and congratulations, purplelavendar! Sending all good thoughts and best wishes your way for a smooth and steady recovery. Libertas

[d8...]

purplelavender,

Bless you for sharing your good news!  Sounds like you tapered wisely and carefully and so far, it is serving you well.

Best wishes for a happy benzo-free new life!

Kate    :smitten:

Congratulations Purple Lavender on being benzo free. 

You achieved a huge accomplishment and I'm  wishing you more and more good days ahead. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]