Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

New Album

[bo...]

So glad for you! I remember you talking about this. What a great outlet in the midst of this crazy journey!

Be proud..its good! You're very talented!

[dc...]

Thanks, Godsmyhope.

I like it. Reminds me of a few other bands mixed in one. Definitely  some Bon Iver vibes. Not sure what that first commenter was on about

boom, I love, love, love this album! You are so talented. Thank you for sharing it with us. Is there any way you can make money from your music?

:thumbsup:

Katz

Unfortunately, it's very hard to make money with recordings. I would need to be playing live and build a large following that way.

Could you make a CD and sell them? I'd buy one. I imagine your music brings you a lot of joy. I hope so. You've had a rough time.

I just looked up whether someone can sell original CDs on Etsy and the answer is yes. Here's an article about it if you're interested.

https://mashable.com/2011/07/23/etsy-music/#:~:text=At%20Etsy%2C%20the%20official%20answer%20is%20yes.&text=Hundreds%20of%20musicians%20sell%20or,tote%20bags%20and%20t%2Dshirts.

Best to you. And thanks again for sharing your music.

:thumbsup:

Katz

It would take a great deal of effort for me to make CDs to sell and I don't think it would be worth it unless I was playing live with a band. I'm trying to get a band together now. If we started playing consistently, I would probably make some CDs.

Obviously, your creativity and musical talent has not been diminished by benzos! I enjoyed listening to the music. Thanks for sharing!

Fp

It did for about the first 12 months off the meds but it started coming back at that time. Now I'm 28 months off and my creativity seems fine again.

I really liked it Boom.

Most of all I liked how I could hear your struggle.  The benzo struggle. 

You're going to make it Boom. 

D x

[dc...]

It did for about the first 12 months off the meds but it started coming back at that time. Now I'm 28 months off and my creativity seems fine again.

How about you start a YouTube channel? Record yourself on camera, leave a link to the song in the description

How about you start a YouTube channel? Record yourself on camera, leave a link to the song in the description

Conrad is your profile picture of NF?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]