Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Complicated Problems

[Al...]

My former dealer keeps harassing me with phone calls. This week I had to block 7 different numbers but he keeps calling me from new ones. If I report him to the police they will confiscate all my benzos and I only have enough to finish my tapering. Over the past 7 weeks I managed to reduce my dosage from 45-90 mg of alprazolam/clonazepam to 11 mg. The last time when they arrested my dealer I was left with no benzos and I almost died from an status epilepticus episode. I don't know what to do. I have no option. If they will try to harm me I'm scared of my probable reaction. My withdrawal is difficult enough so I won't be able to control myself. I'm afraid that I will kill my ex dealer and then I will spent the rest of my days in prison.

My former dealer keeps harassing me with phone calls. This week I had to block 7 different numbers but he keeps calling me from new ones. If I report him to the police they will confiscate all my benzos and I only have enough to finish my tapering. Over the past 7 weeks I managed to reduce my dosage from 45-90 mg of alprazolam/clonazepam to 11 mg. The last time when they arrested my dealer I was left with no benzos and I almost died from an status epilepticus episode. I don't know what to do. I have no option. If they will try to harm me I'm scared of my probable reaction. My withdrawal is difficult enough so I won't be able to control myself. I'm afraid that I will kill my ex dealer and then I will spent the rest of my days in prison.

Can't you ask your dealer to stop calling you he/she sounds like a twat mate, why is he harassing you, I know you have bought drugs of him/her but that sounds extreme. I have bought drugs off people in the past but never been harassed like that, I just say to people take my number off your phone to stop texts coming into tempt me. If needs be can you change your mobile number mate?

You have done well at reducing your does, good work, stay with it  :thumbsup:

No, I'm afraid you cannot ask politely a dealer to stop harassing you. Changing my phone number is also pointless, he has my address.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]