Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Reinstating

[37...]

[37...]
I am seeing people reinstate lately or go on other drugs to help symptoms etc and the symptoms they are reinstating for are not that bad.  I don't understand?  I'm absolutely psychotic and out of my mind every second of every day.  Does reinstating help but the tapering is harder next time.  What's the deal.  What are you supposed to do in my situation where I can't go on much longer like this. 

If you’ve been benzo free for 18 months, reinstating will not have the miraculous symptom relieving effect you might expect. You’re likely to kindle and to end up in an even worse situation. As for using other (non benzo) drugs, proceed with caution, I’ve heard of certain things helping people, but you’ll always have side effects to deal with, it something you need to decide on a case by case basis by weighing the pros and cons.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]