Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Mornings From Hell, Crying, Exhaustiion

[al...]

Oh man, I am just so exhausted. I don't know how far out I am because I kindled and had setbacks a couple years ago, but this wave I'm currently in is so bad you guys. Between everything in the news and what's going on in the world the mornings from hell are back in full force along with the weird sores in my mouth, waking up at 4am sweating from anxiety with looping panic thoughts, and I'm getting these random crying spells on and off throughout the day. Every time I think I can't cry anymore, another wave hits and completely drains me. I'm used to forcing myself out of bed when this happens, but each time it feels a little harder to do. I'm grateful for some of the more debilitating mental symptoms to be gone, but I just want to sleep until next year or something. I don't know what the point of this post is. I guess I just needed to vent because I wish so desperately that I could be healed by now because I've been in WD longer than I was on benzos and as you all know it truly feels like this will never end sometimes. There is such a sense of loneliness and helplessness that comes with this whole process.

Not taking Remeron anymore. It helped with the symptoms when they were more severe and also helped with sleep during the insomnia bouts, but then it seemed to stop doing anything so I stopped taking it. I should update my signature.

Totally normal. I am 4.5 years off and still not okay - however - most of the things you've described have lightened considerably. I'm not in the same place I was three years ago at all. Things get much easier. Also. It's a good idea not to expose yourself to the news too often. Stress triggers worsening of symptoms.

You will get better.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]