Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Teeth being forced out in low jaw?

[Aj...]

My teeth are literally being forced together, behind each other, sloping onwards etc as lower jaw bine gets tighter and tighter,

How can that be - gums aren’t muscles. How can my bones be getting tighter? It is literally changing my teeth. My guard no longer fits.

My teeth are literally being forced together, behind each other, sloping onwards etc as lower jaw bine gets tighter and tighter,

How can that be - gums aren’t muscles. How can my bones be getting tighter? It is literally changing my teeth. My guard no longer fits.

Fascia!

When your body is tight, the tissues and fascia become tight. A good osteopath can really move your teeth into a new direction, mine does exactly that because like for you, my teeth starting to change the position. Not funny.

Yeah, was wondering about that.

Have thos severe contracture and tightness through who.e body, literally forcing spine to bow, vertebrae being damaged, jaw joint is being eroded etc.

As get lower again no position bearable to be in.

See osteopath - excruciating on jaw etc.

Will ask him about teeth. 

My teeth definitely moved during withdrawal.  I think they are starting to get better though my dentist wants to do braces.  I had a terrible time relaxing my jaw, especially while sleeping for many years.  That has finally changed.  It didn't change until I was about 18 months off benzos completely. 

One of my teeth was pushed out of the position, entire teeth don't align when I bite down.

It's the muscle all around changing joints connection etc not only the gum. Just learned from you Ajusta that gum is not muscles-- thank God! Still my gum got swollen and sometimes bleeding not from infection.

my teeth have started to shift over the pass few months, I am going to get a brace as my bottom front teeth have started moving forward and some backwards as well :( not good and has been driving me mad for the last few months, I keep thinking some of my teeth are going to fall out, my anxiety and ocd are on overdrive, thats why I am going for a brace  :( very frustrating, I didn't think it was anything to do with my benzo withdrawals until I saw this thread  :(

Are you clenching or grinding teeth at night? Maybe a removable tooth guard or retainer would help?

I have had a guard fir decades as have TMD due to early dental work and hypermobility issues.

This is not due to clenching etc.

As each dose wears off all my teeth are getting forced together - not top to bottom nut within the bone.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]