Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Do I stay here or do I cut again?

[Va...]

I’m on 7.5mgs of Val...been a month since I made any type of cut and the past 2 weeks my symptoms are worsening. I know I’m in tolerance because my doses do nothing for me. I’ve been dealing with extreme anxiety, loss of appetite but the hardest symptom right now is the one that I’m coming out of my skin. It’s not true Akathisia.. but it might be a bit of mental. God, I’m feeling so hopeless and scared. I’m forcing myself to go to work but outside of work I’m in agony with these mental symptoms. I just try to live day to day, but it’s getting so hard. Idk if I make a cut again or I just stay here. The problem is staying here seems to be making me worse. Any advice?

[18...]

What kind of cuts have you been making?  Might want to put that kind of info into your signature.  It still shows you on librium.

Interesting that you seem to do better at work.  I also worked and felt it helped to keep me distracted.  Is there anything you can do to better distract at home?

I had the same thing happen. I waited for five weeks and finally things lessened a bit and I made another cut. I think it comes down to what you can handle. You could always try a small cut and if it's too terrible, go back up. The other thing would be to wait until you feel a little better. That's what I've been doing. I cut every 4 to 5 weeks depending on severity of symptoms. Good luck!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]