Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Riding the wave again!

[...]

He Buddies,

I had a window that lasted for several weeks and thought I was over the hump! But, the symptoms have a way of coming back and biting me on the butt!

Head pressure, face breaking out, little sleep, dizziness, and ears hissing loudly! Stomach issues and fear I’m dying as well! Has anyone had that long of a window and had these moderate symptoms come back? I would appreciate any input.

I’m 6 1/2 months since I had my last dose of Valium. I’m grateful for the 3 week window and pray it returns soon!

My symptoms are a little less severe and I am functional. That’s a good thing!

Wishing everyone well, Sandy

Oh Sandy, cutie, every little thing is gonna be alright, alright?

Everyone from benzobuddies loves you. Some are in love with you for what you write. Have a great day, you deserve it.

You KNOW you will feel good again. I hate it so much too when I have a good spell only to be hit by a truck again. Its like we forget that we even had a window!

Ride it out. today is a wave day here too ...who knows...in a couple hours it could let up?!  :thumbsup:

Oh Sandy I  just read your thread,

I am so sorry it's back after your window, 

I am glad at least that the symptoms are moderate and I do hope they fade again for you quickly as they have in the past

Thinking of you , lovely lady, You have such a kind heart 

Jen

hi there....I am on same boat...had good days and felt started feeling like that now I am getting better and worse may be over but then back to some strong or new symptoms. Hope these are sign of healing and we will be back to normal soon.....keep it up and it be all a faded memory soon...Take care

Hello there,

I am on a similar boat. It's been 6 months since my last dose of benzo (still tapering amitriptyline). I have been doing reasonably well in months 4 and 5 (only minor waves). Then got a nasty wave in month 6 (it started 1 week ago). The "funny" thing is that I have one day good followed by 1 day bad, then another good day followed by another bad day, etc. It's like something is oscillating in my CNS.

I take comfort from the fact that my tinnitus, depression and anxiety have all been really low today. Not completely gone, but noticeably lower than usual. Who knows what tomorrow will be like.

As you write: riding the wave again (and again!).

SG

Hope tomorrow is better, Surreyguy! I’m having moderate head pressure and fluctuating blood pressure today. I’m like you, one day ok and the next very challenging!

Wishing you well, Sandy :thumbsup:

Hey Sandy

I have a bit of head pressure too.

Today things were not so bad with depression, anxiety and tinnitus all relatively low but insomnia has caught up with me. I tend to wake up at 03:00 and can't go back to sleep.

Again, go figure... one symptom goes, another one comes...

It's 100% prof Ashton text book...

SG

I felt pretty much completely healed and had a month here and there of no symptoms. I’m on month 7 of the worst wave I have ever had and I am 30 months off.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]