Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Severe withdrawals

[ho...]

Hi,

I am in excruciating withdrawals from 4 too quick tapers and I made the huge mistake and started taking K again during my withdrawals only a month and a half later I hit tolerance and now I am still suffering from severe withdrawals from all those tapers combined and now over a month of tolerance of K . The last 10 days I have took away a quarter of the tablet but that was too much so I am now extremely incapacitated again but all the burning, numbnes, horrific piercing head squeezing pressure migraine muscle pain stiff hands sweats burning mouth face muscles all sore and numb and much more. It is a struggle getting through every minute. I do not know if I should hold longer. I know I probably won't ever start to level out but to go down again I know I could not handle. Is it an option to ever be switched to another type of benzo and would that take away the withdrawals of the K? Or is that too risky and could tolerance come on that one fast? I am desperate for some relief until I can heal more so I can be strong enough to manage a benzo taper. It is hard when no one around me can understand the pain. I feel so bad for getting so sick and not being able to be a better mother and wife.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you!  I'm also sorry that you don't have a support system.  we will be here for you!  You know what you need to do and make sure to stick to your plan.  THis is your health and your body.  I don't know much about tapering but I want to offer you support.  I am also a mother and wife. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]