Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Benzo effect on cellulite???

[Mo...]

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows if benzos, Valium/diazepam in particular, have an effect on the creation of cellulite?

I was at 5mg for about 9 months before and suddenly went up to 10mg for about 4 months. Prior to my updose, i had very little cellulite, and it only occcured on the back of my thighs. Four months after my updose, i have a SIGNIFICANT ammount more, even in strange places like my calves. NEVER had it there before.

Im just wondering if theres some kind of direct correlation between the 2 cuz i cant understand how this could get so bad in such a short period of time and it appears to directly coincide with the time of my updose.

Thanks in advance!

Wow, so it ISNT just me :o :o Boy, this stuff really messes us up in more ways than i ever though..

I wonder if this issue gets better or subsides once we become free of it completely, or if there is a way to strengthen the matrix under the skin than the fat is pushing through?  I knkw vitamin C is goid for collagen..

I wish i knew exactly what the phisiological cause of ybis phenonmenon is..

Thanks for sharing!