Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Paranoia is back again...?

[9e...]

[9e...]

The ugly beast has resurfaced...reminding me this hell is not over.  Insomnia, has also returned...I find it increasingly more difficult to challenge these symptoms.  The paranoia for me is the most annoying, I  think to myself, “ please relax, you are just in withdrawals, this is not forever.  Just breathe.”  My boyfriend keeps telling me “you’ll be fine, it takes time just relax,”. My naturopathic doctor told me “three years to fully recover... just tread water.”  The suffering is incredible, my brain is just super tired. 

I know this will dissipate but gosh I hope it is sooner rather than later.

To keep paying such a heavy price for taking benzos is so hard and so unfair. I'm so sorry you're in the thick of it right now. 

As you know, distraction, practicing calming techniques, being patient and repeating affirmations are the best weapons we have to get through the hard days.  It will pass.

Wishing you relief soon,

Brighterday

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]