Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Tips for light-headedness. Need positive words for rough day.

[Co...]

Today is not a good day symptom wise.  Very light-headed.  Does anyone have any tips for this that they have found help.  Or any positive words to get through a difficult day? 

I find that ginger tea and Ginger candy helps settle my stomach and somehow makes me feel a little less dizzy. I also distract myself by watching TV or try not to focus on the dizziness. I also have really bad tinnitus so I listen to music to mask that. Also eating some protein seems to help me. My symptoms are much worse on an empty stomach. I hope you feel better soon.

The dizziness is a tough one for me as well. Hang in there, it will get better. I find that eating small meals or snacks at regular intervals helps. Sometimes I just have to tough it out. Take care!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pa...]
    • [gr...]
    • [in...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [PE...]
    • [Mi...]
    • [ra...]