Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

9+ months. Not doing well

[Th...]

For the first 6 or 7 months of withdrawal it seemed slow, but more or less linear. Slow progression toward feeling better. I’m about 9 months 1 week as of today and the mental side of it seemed to have plateaued. I’ve noticed I can better tolerate foods, that has and seems to be continually improving, but the absolute fog upon waking, panic attacks, anxiety, and fatigue are often horrible.

Any thoughts?

I believe the healing process from klonopin is very long just my observation from this cursed pill have faith and patience things will get better it just takes very long time klonopin is the hardest one from all benzos dr ashton says that withdrawal from klonopin is the hardest one iam to after a ct from 14 years of use iam on 7 mg valium because i cant take the physical pain and torment from this damm pill things are improving but at a very slow pace

Good luck

Are you benzo free or still tapering, I can't tell from your signature.

Quit cold turkey November 3rd 2019

Prior to that I had used intermittently and inconsistently from about 2014 or 15. Would take pills as I wanted. On for a few weeks, off for a month. Day here, day there. Nothing for 2 months, then I’d use every day for 2 months. Sporadic like that for 4+ years. 9.5 months off now

Thanks, I guess all of that intermittent use added up, kind of like kindling, the body remembers what we do and makes us pay for it at some point.  I hate saying this, but 9 months is still early in this process, something no one wants to hear so I'm sorry.  I'm glad to hear you've seen improvements, I was so focused on my misery I couldn't see them.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]