Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Tomorrow One Month Off

[Ta...]

Hi,  I'm a short time user and tomorrow will be one month off today.  I'm having a pretty good morning so I thought I should write this now.  I'm posting this because I didn't think I would survive one month...and I did.  I almost reinstated but I decided not to.  I still have many symptoms but I am also starting to have good hours, mornings, 1/2 days and even one full day where the physical pain eases, I have energy, and the depression lifts.  On these days, I have gone to the reservoir, done some housework, watched my kids play golf, and done some gardening.  It's true what they say about healing not being linear.  I have no idea how I will feel tomorrow, next week, or even next month.  I would not have survived my first month without my friends on this forum.  You keep me going day by day. My eyes have been open to what is truly important in life...Spirituality and a relationship with God, health, family, and friends. 

Congratulations TG!

Such good news you're feeling some improvements.  This process is mind boggling and hard, but there are also gifts that come of it.  One of these is it often refines our view of what's important in life.  Another is we discover strength in ourselves we may never have known otherwise.

So glad for you!

Brighterday.  :)

Congratulations on making it one month!  I’m at 5 months as of today.

The first couple of months were hardest.  So glad you didn’t reinstate as this just puts you back at square one and you have to start over.

Just keep with it, you will start healing and the symptoms will be less intense.

Thanks everyone.  I will keep taking things one day at a time. How are you doing DesertVibes?  I know you and I are newbys in this together. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]