Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Struggling to get out of bed

[de...]

[de...]

Month 10...is this withdrawals...or am I going to suffer from “mental illness” for the rest of my life?  Why is this happening to us? 

:(

I hit 5 months today so I cannot comment on what happens at 10 months.

I just wanted to give you a hug and tell you that everything will be ok.  Just for a day, act as if you have no worries.  You can resume worrying on another day.

Why do you think you are mentally ill?  I thought that in the beginning, now I know my brain can natter on and so I stop listening to the nonsense.

All the best to you....breathe and stay calm.

Ok, Try to get out of bed and go for a very short walk and then come back to bed.  Can you do that for us?  I'm thinking of you and know that you will be ok. 

[de...]

I got up and had breakfast with a friend...watered his plants etc., I’m feeling a bit better.  I get really down with the SIs...my mind is clear for now I just pray it stays this way.

Thank you for all of your support BBs.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]