Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Can't sleep muscle pain leg

[Co...]

Hey guys it's 2am I can't sleep my left leg hurts it started in thigh but is now really down the entire left side of leg.  It's really freaking me out.  Is this normal.  Any tips to make it better, any idea when this will go away?

I know this sounds a bit simple but I use biofreeze to distract me. It helps me fall asleep. I apply it on my feet and kegs for nerve pain and skin burning and on my pain areas like my shoulder.

From what I've read around the forum, this is pretty common so try not to be afraid of it, I like the suggestions you've been given, I hope they work for you.

I took hot baths with Epsom salts (magnesium  sulfate) for my tight, cramping leg muscles. It really helped. I did this nightly for about a year and a half. I know how awful this is.

I also went to a physical therapist. She massaged my tight muscles, which really helped, and gave me some stretching exercises to do which helped limber up those tight muscles in between PT sessions.

:'(

Hope you get some relief.

Katz

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]