Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Extreme heat

[Th...]

Has anyone been out in the extreme heat then been lightheaded like right above the eyes area. It’s happened twice this week.

I don't know that I've necessarily felt it right in that area,. But the sun is definitely different this year.  It just feels more hot yes have felt light headed also have light sensitivity with eyes so that makes it even worse.

Ppl not in WD get heat issues, at it’# worse heat stroke.

I was like that before ever got I’ll with ME back in 90s before any meds.

At festivals I would get ill from heat even though not drinking alcohol while everyone else got drunk and was fine.

I have been so sensitive to the heat this spring and summer.  I'm 20 months off now.  I used to feel very cold, no matter what the actual temperature was, but now I am at least finally able to feel warm and too warm. 

The sun's rays are behaving a bit differently as we're in a cyclic Grand Solar Minimum. It is a time of few to no sun spots and solar flares. Counterintuitively, CMEs activate the protective force field around the earth filtering out some harmful rays, so if no CME's, no protection.

Farmers are reporting crops being scorched.  Others have noticed shorter exposure times to get a sunburn. In the past, these have correlated with more abrupt, violent weather events. Seasons do not follow usual patterns: late frosts, early snows, extra rain. It also produces greater world-wide volcanic activity. See the "Year with no Summer" 1816. In the past, it resulted in periods of earth temp cooling.

https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2019/04/10/experts-predict-the-solar-cycle/

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]