Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

More advice needed please

[My...]

My wife is going through a really hard time trying to hold on 0.5mg (a quarter of 2mg tablet of diazepam). She is now unable to do much at all, suffering extreme anxiety, somewhat stuck in bed, weird pains, fear of dying.

She was considering jumping at this stage but we've decided against that, but she doesn't know if she can keep at this level of feeling like she is dying.

Do people think we should go back to 1/3 of a tablet, so approx .7 mg again?

We are ordering better scales, and she is going to talk to her Dr about liquid diazepam, but firstly, I don't know if they sell that in our country, and secondly, if they do, it's not the same brand and she has severe ocd issues about changing medications like that.

In addition to the question above, if anyone has had a similar history to my wife (see sig.), and has any words of advice, or even hope, please do reply or pm.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]