Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Is anyone suffering at 10 months off?

[7a...]

[7a...]

I am so sick...headache, nerve burning, absolutely miserable...I went for a walk and started listening to some music.  I feel absolutely horrible...I was resting all day thinking that would have helped but it seems that is just making this miserable state of existence so much worse. 

I am in so much pain BBs...I’m so scared :(

[7a...]
The dark thoughts mostly.  I do not care about the nerve pain and anxiety...It’s the SIs, and violent thoughts...what if something bad happened to my loved ones, similar to post partum I guess, women fear safety for their children?  I fear sharps for example.  I had to label them, sharp be careful in red to calm my brain.  I was Worried my friend would cut himself with the darn knife.  It’s very bothersome...Like I picture people hurting themselves and I cant do anything, I’m helpless...

I suffered greatly at 10 months. In fact it was the beginning of the worst period of my withdrawal, save for the cold turkey acute phase of course.

Hang in there. Take it one day at a time. You got this.

[7a...]
Ohhhh my gosh thank you for sharing that. I feel this has been my worst month outside of acute.  I really appreciate everyone’s support.

I'll hit 10 months next week and I swear the waves keep getting worse. I have mostly physical symptoms, lots of muscle and nerve pain and stiffness. I wonder if I will ever get any better.

[7a...]

Of course you will get better.  We all heal 🙏

I have waves, and forget what they are until I am out of it.  It’s like these strange episodic periods of tension and just weirdness.  I remember these episodes during the rapid taper...I did not know it was benzo related...but looking back, it was the only variable so it had to be.  Now, I still question the episodes as withdrawal related...are they temporary or permanent...I guess only time will tell.  But I am grateful to have survived another day. 🙏

I am in month 8 right now and seem to be better in something’s but getting worse in other things. I have been driving for 30 years and now I am terrified of bridges. This just started. my dr/dp is now at its worst. I’m not sure if that is a good thing or not figuring what 2020 has been like. It all feels so unreal to me. My inner buzz flares up pretty bad at times, worst than before. I just keep telling myself this is just temporary and will go away in another year or so. Wow this sucks.

[7a...]

I am in month 8 right now and seem to be better in something’s but getting worse in other things. I have been driving for 30 years and now I am terrified of bridges. This just started. my dr/dp is now at its worst. I’m not sure if that is a good thing or not figuring what 2020 has been like. It all feels so unreal to me. My inner buzz flares up pretty bad at times, worst than before. I just keep telling myself this is just temporary and will go away in another year or so. Wow this sucks.

I feel as if anything I fear sneaks up on me...I fear having bipolar, and well...it’s on my mind ALL the time.  I fear SIs, and now they are on my mind constantly. 

Is is possible way down under you had a fear of bridges?  Has something happened or perhaps just a thought what would happen if I feared bridges?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]