Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

A little good news............

[I ...]

Just thought I'd share a little good news with you guys today. I CAN TAKE NAPS NOW! I haven't been able to do that in almost 11months. Everytime I would attempt a nap either my body and brain would start trembling or I'd sleep for like 2 minutes, wake up and feel crappy all day long. Now I can take a nap (an hour or so) and just feel a little groggy for a few minutes. This makes me so happy. Even though I'm still struggling some with symptoms but I'm seeing slight improvements slowly. Just thought I'd share my good news and spread some hope to my fellow BBs. Just a little success.

Just thought I'd share a little good news with you guys today. I CAN TAKE NAPS NOW! I haven't been able to do that in almost 11months. Everytime I would attempt a nap either my body and brain would start trembling or I'd sleep for like 2 minutes, wake up and feel crappy all day long. Now I can take a nap (an hour or so) and just feel a little groggy for a few minutes. This makes me so happy. Even though I'm still struggling some with symptoms but I'm seeing slight improvements slowly. Just thought I'd share my good news and spread some hope to my fellow BBs. Just a little success.

Oh that's so great news

I am exhausted all day and would love to be able to take a nap, but I know I can't

I shut my eyes for a second and jerk back again in panic and dread,

Whoever would have thought it a reason to celebrate being able to nap 

I am so envious

Jen

Great news 76!!  I think being able to nap is a huge marker in healing.  It was for me anyway.  Thanks for posting this.  Good news is hard to find around here.

Oh that's so great news

I am exhausted all day and would love to be able to take a nap, but I know I can't

I am so envious

Jen

Oh ,Jen I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. I read your posts often and can't help feel so bad for you. Just know that you're not alone in this. All of us here on BB know exactly how you're feeling. I sure do hope that you start turning a corner soon. Please don't give up.

Oh that's so great news

I am so envious

Jen

Oh ,Jen I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. I read your posts often and can't help feel so bad for you. Just know that you're not alone in this. All of us here on BB know exactly how you're feeling. I sure do hope that you start turning a corner soon. Please don't give up.

I will do my best not to.

I am so glad you are feeling some progress, ,

Great news, 

Can't wait to start napping, there will be no stopping me

Jen

awesome!! I need to hear this bc I'm where you were, where I try - but no  success yet. Go to know I can look forward to this!  :thumbsup:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]