Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Benzo buddies outbursts and mental health conditions

[Ju...]

I just read what you said again, I think I understand now. Kind of like Good Deeds don't exactly backfire. That's true, not like bad things. If you do wrong, it usually backfires pretty badly. With good things, rarely do you see them come back as a good deed again. But if you do good deeds all the time, your life will most likely be pretty good and you won't have bad things coming back and hitting you all the time. And if you always do good deeds, most likely you can just live a good fulfilling life. Unless you take benzos, then it gets screwed up regardless. I always did good deeds, and my life got ruined anyway. So what I'm thinking is that it was just a wake-up call and it taught me a lot. I learned very quickly. I learned how good it is to be humble. And for all we know, we might get reimbursed one day. Maybe it will be permanent vacation for us and that's what the good deed coming back is. We don't know yet. One day at a time.

I just read what you said again, I think I understand now. Kind of like Good Deeds don't exactly backfire. That's true, not like bad things. If you do wrong, it usually backfires pretty badly. With good things, rarely do you see them come back as a good deed again. But if you do good deeds all the time, your life will most likely be pretty good and you won't have bad things coming back and hitting you all the time. And if you always do good deeds, most likely you can just live a good fulfilling life. Unless you take benzos, then it gets screwed up regardless. I always did good deeds, and my life got ruined anyway. So what I'm thinking is that it was just a wake-up call and it taught me a lot. I learned very quickly. I learned how good it is to be humble. And for all we know, we might get reimbursed one day. Maybe it will be permanent vacation for us and that's what the good deed coming back is. We don't know yet. One day at a time.

That’s really not a bad way of putting it because the way you phrased it sounds like there’s more, and I agree that there is more.

Most definitely, whether good or bad, there's always more. Just like when you think something is the end, and then something else comes up.