Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Calling all music lovers: what do you listen to?

[si...]

:-* thank you janus - tracy has a voice like velvet - i saw her in concert - live and up close to - her voice is even better in person.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [el...]

• [si...]

• [sa...]

• [la...]

For you,Eljay.  :smitten:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoOEEQPiUxE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoOEEQPiUxE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Great video!

thanks Jenn

About the dreadlocks, it is worn this way by Rastafarians.(Rastafari is a religion which emerged in Jamaica.) I dated a guy with dreadlocks and I loved it.

I think it's sexy. They get that look by not shampooing or brushing, but rather oiling and twisting. It sounds gross, but it's not, it's actually very clean from the oiling and twisting.  ;)

tom waits - i can't find much on utube of good quality when it comes to his recordings - and i can't find many songs by him either - but here is one.

Ok, just found em on amazon.

They sang a song called "everytime I think of you".

I always got that song mixed up with "missing you"

Different artists.  :D

yea i remember that one - i thought he was part of a group - i didn't know he a solo artist.  isn't he from the 80's?  i used to listing to my coworkers radio stations from across the room - i think that is when i heard that artist.

oh yes linda - that is a real ethereal heart grabbers - i love those deep soul searching songs about other flunking love to - i don't feel so all alone.

meat loaf - i would do anything for love -

i would do anything for love - MEAT LOAF

i can't find i need you i want you - by meat loaf - and i think that is his best one.

meat loaf - 2 out of three aint bad - and this so is sooooooo bad in a good way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Tf2lQvDz0

ok it is called 2 out of three ain't bad - i love this one - i give it  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

he lets her know right up front - he does not want to go out in the snow :2funny: he is just like a dog - gotta love him.

he looks like chris farely when he sings.

yea - he has got it for sure. ;)

linda i am singing along right in key - maybe i am really a rock star who never found my place on the stage.

yea - he has got it for sure. ;)

linda i am singing along right in key - maybe i am really a rock star who never found my place on the stage.

I think you are. :)

Sorry, not a Beatles fan in the least.

Except I love "I wanna hold your hand" and "Norweigan Woods". But that's it.

And I had a massive crush on Ringo Starr when I was 5 years old. :smitten:

Ooh, ooh! I just thought of a song I want to post!! Be right back.........

yes it does look interesting - dave you have been missed did you pass word not work - i noticed you name is one letter different.

You're right. It was Daveishere wasn't it? LOL! Maybe it's a different Dave. I didn't think you could change your screen name. And he only has 4 posts!

If it's you Dave, nice to see you again.  ;)

If it's a new Dave, welcome the benzo buddies!!  :yippee: