Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Last Symptom

[Sa...]

Weirdly, I never had it at all. But I hear it is one of the most common symptoms.

I have had some strange head pains (not headache type) though.

Muscle tension around head. That’s it. Has anyone else had this as their lingering one that finally bit the dust?

I have it sometimes when I am in an intense wave.  It feels like the muscles in my forehead are contracted and pulling upward, and it feels like the muscles in my neck are doing the same.  It basically feels like all the muscles around my skull and neck and contracting.

When I first c/t, the first day or so, it felt like that but much worse -- it felt like the muscles were contracting to the point that at the crown of my skull, someone was trying to pull my brain out of my head with forceps.  It scared me so badly that I finally took rescue doses until I could get in contact with my pdoc and then they put me on an absolutely crazy 2 wk taper that they said I could modify to an (equally crazy) 3 wk taper.  I wondered if I was perhaps about to have a seizure, because the pulling felt like it was not just muscular, but also internal....literally like my brain was being pulled from my skull.

[73...]

Weirdly, I never had it at all. But I hear it is one of the most common symptoms.

I have had some strange head pains (not headache type) though.

Not me either.  :angel: But I can feel like burning spots in my brain.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]