Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

This helped with interdose withdrawals/anxiety, hope it can help someone else ❤️

[Mo...]

Hi Buddies,

I’ve been dealing with interdose withdrawals since I’m a fast metaboliser of Ativan.  It’s not terrible but I get kind of funky for about an hour or so and it’s kinda spooky but I believe I’ve found something that helped me.  Acceptance.  I know you’re all pretty aware of this for all symptoms, mine are feeling spacey, mild increase in anxiety symptoms and inability to think clearly. 

The link I’ve attached is by a generous person who followed the acceptance route to beat his panic/anxiety attacks and while he never took a benzo I believe his insight and experience  may be helpful in accepting symptoms.

It’s a long read but an easy one as he’s peppered it with some much needed humour.

It’s my first contribution to this site, it’s small but I truly believe it may help.  So many of you have helped me so far and I thank you.

MP

http://nothingworks.weebly.com

Hi Buddies,

I’ve been dealing with interdose withdrawals since I’m a fast metaboliser of Ativan.  It’s not terrible but I get kind of funky for about an hour or so and it’s kinda spooky but I believe I’ve found something that helped me.  Acceptance.  I know you’re all pretty aware of this for all symptoms, mine are feeling spacey, mild increase in anxiety symptoms and inability to think clearly. 

The link I’ve attached is by a generous person who followed the acceptance route to beat his panic/anxiety attacks and while he never took a benzo I believe his insight and experience  may be helpful in accepting symptoms.

It’s a long read but an easy one as he’s peppered it with some much needed humour.

It’s my first contribution to this site, it’s small but I truly believe it may help.  So many of you have helped me so far and I thank you.

MP

Quick question about your video.  Why did decide to use a cellulose filler with your Klonapin?  I have purchased the same materials in the hopes of dry cutting and making my own pills to do a reduction but I didn't not think an additive was needed.  To me, it only confuses the weight, etc.  Especially since all benzo's already contain fillers.  Can you help me understand the rationale behind your method?

Thanks a bunch!

Lori

HI Lori,

I think you may have posted to the wrong member; I’m not on Klonopin and I never made a video.

Hope you see this and are able to post to correct person.

Cheers hun!

MP

Hi Buddies,

MP

Quick question about your video.  Why did decide to use a cellulose filler with your Klonapin?  I have purchased the same materials in the hopes of dry cutting and making my own pills to do a reduction but I didn't not think an additive was needed.  To me, it only confuses the weight, etc.  Especially since all benzo's already contain fillers.  Can you help me understand the rationale behind your method?

Thanks a bunch!

Lori

Lori just happened to see your post. The filler is to allow you to make smaller cuts than you would otherwise. The same as water for a DLMT. I had this same question but I get it now. If you don’t add filler your scale will not register the smaller cuts.

HI Lori,

I think you may have posted to the wrong member; I’m not on Klonopin and I never made a video.

Hope you see this and are able to post to correct person.

Cheers hun!

MP

So sorry!  I had looked at a different video only minutes before I saw your post and posted on the wrong thread.  UGH!  I feel like a dope.  :idiot:

Can I blame that on the taper?  :)

Thanks for the shout out and correction.  Much appreciated.

Best,

Lori

Monkeypig, 

Never quite positive if I'm reading signature lines correctly...w/d sxs lately have moved to eyes as well as everywhere else.  If you just began ativan last August, suggest dry cutting & holding for perhaps 1 - 2 weeks at a time.  You're not really on that long; members have been on for years to a decade & better (as myself-full history on signature line).  And, it's truly awful.  I feel, based on my own experiences thus far, that the longer you've taken it, the worse the w/d. -

Why not just stay on your usual dose of the lexapro and work on 1 med. @ a time, focusing first on tapering off the ativan.  Not sure why you updosed on the lexapro, but really feel getting the ativan out should be 1st to go.  I'm not sure about cutting more than 1 med. @ a time.  I don't see that would be very workable; I can't see beyond how anyone would know which sxs are resulting from which meds cuts.  I suggested 1 - 2 weeks for dry cutting, b/c I've found, throughout taper, that the 1st week is rough, then by the 2nd week, the body balances out.  I needed that time for my body to adjust.  It worked very well for the first 7 months, then I think just as it got to be less & less, that my w/d sxs became worse & worse.  I'm holding but contemplating jumping b/c I've always thought, in the back of my mind, too, that the only way through it is through it & that I'll have to deal w/pain.

Wishing you strength & healing :thumbsup: 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pa...]
    • [gr...]
    • [in...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [PE...]
    • [Mi...]