Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Think I am failing to switch from X to V- is 1 week on V enough to have to taper

[Wh...]

This past week I started trying to cross over from X to V. Went from .5625mg X to .5mg X and 1.5mg V. Had horrible issues- panic, crying all day, dark thoughts and deep depression. I think I want to go back to dry-cutring X. Is one week on the Valium enough for me to have to taper off of it?

This past week I started trying to cross over from X to V. Went from .5625mg X to .5mg X and 1.5mg V. Had horrible issues- panic, crying all day, dark thoughts and deep depression. I think I want to go back to dry-cutring X. Is one week on the Valium enough for me to have to taper off of it?

Probably not, 1.5mg of V is a very low dose...try switching back, you should probably be ok...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pa...]
    • [gr...]
    • [in...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [PE...]
    • [Mi...]
    • [ra...]