Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Night sweats

[Ka...]

I am having them now at 10mg.  I am tapering off 5%.  11 milliters so far since 2/1/19.  Yes, I am sweating at night.  I have naturally wavy hair and you should see it the next day......scary!  I have to pull those waves out in the morning.  I don't know why it's happening but I guess I am what you would consider "early on" even though I have come off 20 mg in less than 3 months.  Now I have had to slow it way down bcuz the fast taper really fired up my CNS.  Hope I can increase at some time soon.

Looks like as we taper the sxs change for better or worse.  Guess we are in for a ride.  Hope we can hang on.

[db...]
I am almost 14 months off and have continual hot sweats day and night, they went away in month 5 only to return in month 10 after an AB setback. I am sooo sick of them, extremely debilitating, exercise of any type makes them worse, I spend most of my time in front of a fan with a wet towel round my neck and air con full on. I'm in oz and the heat this summer has been unbearable, if this sx would go away I could cope better with the others. Horrible evil drugs.

I'm toward the end of my taper. I haven't had bad night sweats in about a month. (And they were absolutely and ridiculously bad,) but my body temperature at night is still up and down. It's winter here, so it's covers on, covers off all night.

Southern Star, I feel for you with your heat wave this summer. Sounds just terrible! At least I can adjust my covers.

When I was going through menopause (or my own private little tropical vacation, as I fondly referred to it) I found that ice chips in my cleavage worked wonders.  :o 

It's not crazy if it helps... Just sayin'.

Its my 25 day benzo free. Just got a call from office at 2am. I've only slept for 2 hours and now they have ruined my sleep. :tickedoff:

I was sweaty and thirsty when I woke up. I almost wakeup every night and fell the same pattern.

I'm sweaty and thirsty. I fell some decrease in intensity in last weeks but idk why I'm sweaty at night?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]