Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

EMFs Raise Your Risk of Depression and Anxiety

[Ha...]

Thanks for the info. I did read that article and I do know that nobody uses any device; they come up to the meter and get their own readings. But truly, I think all of this new technology here must be causing some damage. One always pays a price for new innovations. My mom agrees but she says she is too old to care. :laugh:

Good to hear the meters aren't creating RF by transmitting info.  I believe some smart meters talk to appliances inside too.  More RF!  ugh.

FPL insists on a 13 dollar a monthly fee if you refuse a "smart" meter.  A manager tried bullying me into taking one but I refused.  I do believe that just because you cannot see hear it doesn't nessarialy mean it's NOT there. 

Sweet pea

Thanks for the info Sweet Pea.

From the FPL website: "Smart meters also make it possible for FPL and other companies to offer new products and services in the future – such as home energy controllers, smart appliances and mobile apps."

https://www.fpl.com/smart-meters/secure.html

It sounds like it's full steam ahead at FPL transmitting more EMFs into people's homes... 

More info:

Major utilities such as PG&E in California, Arizona Public Service Co. and NV Energy in Nevada are required to provide analogs to those who don’t want a smart meter.

“They seem to be able to supply them,” Martin said. “FPL could too.

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/business/fpl-replacing-old-style-meters-with-digitals-against-customers-wishes/2PNnYA5wrnepXKXGV0CHaL/

I do pay the 13 a month fee for the analog meter.  FPL only wants to lower their payroll costs by doing away with meter readers.  They of course also want to sell as much cr&p as possible. The monthly bill is crammed full of advertisements and pressure to sign up for auto bill pay.  Won't do it.

Also they lobby hard to outlaw solar panels.  Would have to "buy back" any extra power you generate.

Sweet pea

I do pay the 13 a month fee for the analog meter.  FPL only wants to lower their payroll costs by doing away with meter readers.  They of course also want to sell as much cr&p as possible. The monthly bill is crammed full of advertisements and pressure to sign up for auto bill pay.  Won't do it.

Also they lobby hard to outlaw solar panels.  Would have to "buy back" any extra power you generate.

Sweet pea

Sweet Pea:

I think that's weird. That should encourage solar panels. In CT the state pays 100% for this, plus they give you a tax break. And no buy back deal with it. ???

I think it has to do with how far can we push capitalism,. They want to be kings while the rest of us are serfs.  Self sufficiency is not encouraged.

Sweet pea

I think it has to do with how far can we push capitalism,. They want to be kings while the rest of us are serfs.  Self sufficiency is not encouraged.

Sweet pea

Sad but true. :'(

EDIT!  EDIT!  EDIT!   Read all about it, found an EMF - Rat study !!!  Here it is, and it ain't good for the smart meter people...

easily excitable, aren't you?

rodent studies are not always reliable. until the results have been proven on humans, they are true only for rodents. rodent studies are meant to guide research, not to whip hysteria.

despite the fact that rodents share 99% of their genetic makeup with humans,

http://ec.europa.eu/research/health/pdf/summary-report-25082010_en.pdf

Mice are not always reliable as preclinical models for human disease and the scientific

literature is littered with examples of drugs that worked well in animals but turned out to be

ineffective in clinical trials on humans. These failures cost the pharmaceutical industry

millions of euros.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to the OP:

this is not a rodent study: Electromagnetic radiation and health

and Mobile phone radiation and health.

In terms of structure, rat and mice brains are excellent analogues of the human brain, and when researchers find detrimental effects of EMF exposure to rat or mice brains, that should tell us something.  For example, it might not be wise to sleep with your smart phone under your pillow.  Or it might not be wise to carry your smart phone in your front pocket next to your family jewels.  Human testing is out of the question of course...what kind of idiot would submit to it?  Vineet, how about you.  Are you up for it?

So I guess it's OK for me to put my cell in my front pocket.........

Perhaps you men don't like kids. :laugh:

Testicles, ovaries...both are gamete factories except that men are a bit more vulnerable.  Bad design.

I'm just waiting for that crazy creature in N. Korea to lob a nuke into the upper atmosphere above Hawaii and blast my State with a burst of EMP that fries all of my electronics. Now that will cause anxiety and depression for me.

I'm just waiting for that crazy creature in N. Korea to lob a nuke into the upper atmosphere above Hawaii and blast my State with a burst of EMP that fries all of my electronics. Now that will cause anxiety and depression for me.

Seems the did not like Trump's speech so they said they were going to blow a bomb in the Pacific. I hope not. :crazy:

Seems the did not like Trump's speech so they said they were going to blow a bomb in the Pacific. I hope not. :crazy:

With both parties being equally deranged, I am sure that it will all end up being okay.

http://i64.tinypic.com/qoyeys.jpg[/img]

Reminds me of that 1984 Mac Super Bowl commercial.

Well, I think the U.N meeting is going very well.  :crazy:

North Korean foreign minister Ri Yong Ho warned Saturday that it is “inevitable” that his country will launch a missile toward the mainland United States in revenge for the insults President Trump has directed at leader Kim Jong Un.

“None other than Trump himself is on a suicide mission,” Ri said in a speech before the U.N. General Assembly — turning the tables on Trump’s accusation that Kim is suicidal. The insults make “our rocket’s visit to the entire U.S. mainland inevitable all the more.’’

North Korean foreign minister Ri Yong Ho warned Saturday that it is “inevitable” that his country will launch a missile toward the mainland United States in revenge for the insults President Trump has directed at leader Kim Jong Un.

“None other than Trump himself is on a suicide mission,” Ri said in a speech before the U.N. General Assembly — turning the tables on Trump’s accusation that Kim is suicidal. The insults make “our rocket’s visit to the entire U.S. mainland inevitable all the more.’’

Maybe one of N. Korea's missiles will make it to the U.S. but fail to detonate and hit Trump while he is out on one of his golf courses.

Maybe one of N. Korea's missiles will make it to the U.S. but fail to detonate and hit Trump while he is out on one of his golf courses.

Hello everyone,

I understand that we all have strong feelings about what is going on in the world today.  I certainly do, especially on this subject, since I live in a large West Coast city.

However, please knock off talking about politics of any sort.  We do not allow these kinds of discussions because they always lead to conflict and therefore disrupt the forum.

If this discussion continues, we may have to lock this thread.

Thanks,

megan918

Administrator