Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Not 100% yet, but getting close ...

[No...]

Brilliant observations, Nova!  What a joy you are!  Thank you so much for posting it!  You expressed this beautifully. 

Wishing you every happiness,

Freida

I took your words and pasted them into a document to look at anytime I feel down. Today I'm particularly having a rough day, so it really helped me to read those words. Thank You  :laugh:

Thank you for your kind words, each of you ...

May this be the year that we journey all the way home in our healing ...

Onward ...

Nova, your words are inspirational. I remember you reached out to me when I came on BB at around the 8 month mark bemoaning the lack of a window, you received your first I believe at around that time. You have been on a long journey and it sounds like that journey is about to reach a satisfactory conclusion in the not too distant future. Well at least I hope that is the case. Thank you for your kind and supportive words. You have an admirer!  pris

Hi Pris ... yes, I remember that time quite a while ago ...

And that post-acute window that lasted eight or so days ... I often wonder why that occurred, and the "holiday" of three months or so between the end of my taper and the beginning of what I experienced as an acute phase ... also, the window of several days I experienced about a year after the first one ...

All three of these experiences were curious ... their main characteristic was a sense of "clear as a bell" ... a sense of utterly and completely "normal" ... or at least normal as exists in my memory ...

Being the "yarn spinner" that I am I created a "story" around these events ... these were each periods of respite after an intense period of recovery/healing ... my body taking a rest, and a period for my body to "plan" what needed to be done in the next phase ...

Accurate or not, it is a comforting story to remember as I move through this process ...

Be Well, my friend ...