Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

1 year!

[il...]

Congratulations, indta, and thank you for sharing your progress! I was perusing posts this morning for inspiration and your situation resonated with me in a significant way. Much luck to you on your job search. I too hope to be employed again in the near future and it's nice to know I'm not the only person attempting a reentry back into the world.  ;) 

Thank you, everyone!

For the most part, aside from the apnea that broke up a lot recently, I basically feel great and healed, outside of after smoking or eating. That's a wonderful thing! So, I'm charging up my vape and I'm going to quit tomorrow again.

I actually am going to a job fair tomorrow - a management position is available. I'm going for it.

I'm thrilled this has helped even a few people - that's the only reason I've come back to post. Keep going. Every night we sleep and every meal we eat, our bodies heal.

Prayers for all of you,

NEVER again!

Good for you! You can do it!

I'm fully on the sobriety bandwagon myself. The only vice, if you want to call it that, is the small cup of coffee I have in the morning. Otherwise, no drink, no drugs, no sugar, no dairy, nothing ... just healthy eating, exercise, and plenty of positivity.

Benzos change everything. I'm done treating my body like an amusement park ride.  :)