Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

SIP ON DAILY LIQUID DOSE ALL DAY? INSTEAD OF MULTIPLE DOSES?

[ho...]

I am taking 2 doses a day.  One at 6 am before work, then another at 4-5pm.  I have found that my symptoms flare up when taken on an empty stomach. I would really think it has to do with absorption issues. My main symptoms are fatigue, headaches,and neck aches. I dissolve 2mg in 100 ml of liquid. I am down to 66ml of liquid. I am dosing 33ml twice a day.  I started this back in March I believe. It has taken me this long to get down 34ml!!!! I could have sped up a bit but I hold when I have stress or things going on!! Best wishes!!

thank you for your reply. What liquid are you using, milk? I wonder why symptoms flare up on empty stomach? I would assume, on empty stomach it would slow down absorption? But there's no rhyme or reason to this mess. You're making great progress! Did you have trouble adjusting to liquid from dry pills? Did it make you feel weird?  Keep up the good work!

I am using 5 ml of alcohol, vodka. I let them dissolve for at least an hour.  Then add 95ml water.  I then use a liquid syringe.  My thoughts are if you take it on an empty stomach it sort of passes thru. My symptoms flare up but not horrificly.  I did have trouble adjusting to liquid!! So I did it in steps.  I did want to get to all liquid instead of tapering half liquid first.  I had tolerance withdrawal at .5mg.  I regretfully jumped up to 2 mg because it was so bad.  I could have gotten by on 1-1.5mg I think.

when you hit tolerance at. 5 how were you tapering, dry cuts or.. and how much were your cuts?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ho...]

• [...]

• [...]

• [tj...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I am taking 2 doses a day.  One at 6 am before work, then another at 4-5pm.  I have found that my symptoms flare up when taken on an empty stomach. I would really think it has to do with absorption issues. My main symptoms are fatigue, headaches,and neck aches. I dissolve 2mg in 100 ml of liquid. I am down to 66ml of liquid. I am dosing 33ml twice a day.  I started this back in March I believe. It has taken me this long to get down 34ml!!!! I could have sped up a bit but I hold when I have stress or things going on!! Best wishes!!

thank you for your reply. What liquid are you using, milk? I wonder why symptoms flare up on empty stomach? I would assume, on empty stomach it would slow down absorption? But there's no rhyme or reason to this mess. You're making great progress! Did you have trouble adjusting to liquid from dry pills? Did it make you feel weird?  Keep up the good work!

I am using 5 ml of alcohol, vodka. I let them dissolve for at least an hour.  Then add 95ml water.  I then use a liquid syringe.  My thoughts are if you take it on an empty stomach it sort of passes thru. My symptoms flare up but not horrificly.  I did have trouble adjusting to liquid!! So I did it in steps.  I did want to get to all liquid instead of tapering half liquid first.  I had tolerance withdrawal at .5mg.  I regretfully jumped up to 2 mg because it was so bad.  I could have gotten by on 1-1.5mg I think.

when you hit tolerance at. 5 how were you tapering, dry cuts or.. and how much were your cuts?

I wasn't tapering at all. I was taking dry .5mg once a day and was doing fine.  Then after a 10-12 months things started happening that I couldn't explain.  This went on for like 3 months or so.  I didn't realize what was happening until I read it here.  I should have updosed maybe to 1 mg not 2 mg.  But o well, I was so distraught and not sleeping at all!!!