Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

post withdrawl after 3 years - side effects when taken as needed

[ha...]

Oh.......... Dear Hart..... I am sorry for negative responses.  I believe you were perfectly correct in reaching out for help which you did... that took courage for you to do so......  Our brains are so messed up in this that we cannot see the forest... the the trees.... HELL, even the branches or the leaves, which way is up or down. None of us, NONE of us have the right to judge, belittle or exasperate one another in this very, very difficult process.  I got very messed up last night cause I could not figure out what to eat and my blood sugar dropped which ultimately caused me so much pain when I tried to sleep.  We ended up going to eat mexican food because I thought I could not wait FOR MY HUSBAND NOT ME to cook a healthy meal that I did not even know what to eat.... the chips, the small amount of protein, etc. was like someone put bad cherry bombs... my blood sugar was so messed up.  HANG IN THERE.

My hugs to you. thanks for understanding, and I don't have complains on others responses . I am happy I came here for support.

Hope you are feeling better dear...

Sorry, I said that because this is post withdrawal support. Hope you feel better

I understand you. thank you. but I didn't take it long. I took as needed in 6 weeks of time. It gave me lot of side effects.

Hart, you started with  .. need support friends. 

Of course you do not need to take another benzo since you have been through benzo withdrawal hell madness.  What's done is done. 

Loved what finallyhere said. 

I don't believe anybody in this benzo shit regardless of what stage (tapering, withdrawing) wants any of us to suffer even a minute longer than is necessary and certainly not to prolong or increase pain.  Sometimes the one who has done or about to do something bad/stupid to compound their pain cannot see what others can when they are in the midst in agony and anguish.  We all learn by helping each other.  I will never condone taking another benzo after jumping.  I will never encourage someone to drink alcohol in the midst of withdrawal including post wd.  When they are healed, it is their decision.  I encourage no caffeine... no sugar.  I merely want to help and see others get to the other side.  It strenghtens my resolve on the no sugar... if I preach it... I must do it.  Of course, even those things are up to individual. 

It is like Richard Gere in An Officer and a Gentleman.  While doing the obstacle course, and he is about to finish it with a good time, maybe even a record breaking time, he stops after going over wall with rope and is runninh and all that's left is the finish line.  He has pretty much lived his life selfishly (due to a lot of hurts and self-protection).  He then turns around because there is a female cadet who cannot get over the wall.  She is defeated.  He runs back and  gets beside her... motivating... barking one step at a time until she and he get over the wall together.  While very few of us are at 100% (there are some who come back to encourage us) there are many who take the time to bark, encourage, motivate, yell to help each other get over the wall.  I am thankful y'all are here when I am at a wall there is someone who will bark orders... motivation what ever so I will keep climbing the wall.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Mt...]
    • [Cu...]
    • [je...]
    • [...]
    • [SB...]
    • [je...]
    • [Ta...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Ma...]
    • [Sc...]
    • [Os...]