Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I need some postive words

[Ia...]

'Better days are coming', 'You get better soon'...so tired of reading this fairytale stories, just saw the documentary 'The Benzodiazepine Medical Disaster' this documentary by Shane Kenny and it is shocking. The damage that benzo's inflict on the brain is terrible and often patients are stuck with agonizing symptoms for the rest of their live, what a tragedy and medical disaster !

At the end, there is a quote from a statement made by the BMA for the inaugural World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day.

Thanks for the link!!

Buddy hang on !

However, not to scare you but this may last a while. So if you can you could look into hiring help for your business.

You will get better it just takes a long time. I hope you are one of the lucky ones who will heal rather quickly.

Any questions feel free to ask

Buddy hang on !

However, not to scare you but this may last a while. So if you can you could look into hiring help for your business.

You will get better it just takes a long time. I hope you are one of the lucky ones who will heal rather quickly.

Any questions feel free to ask

I understand but always thanks for the input.  It is scary non the less. 

'Better days are coming', 'You get better soon'...so tired of reading this fairytale stories, just saw the documentary 'The Benzodiazepine Medical Disaster' this documentary by Shane Kenny and it is shocking. The damage that benzo's inflict on the brain is terrible and often patients are stuck with agonizing symptoms for the rest of their live, what a tragedy and medical disaster !

At the end, there is a quote from a statement made by the BMA for the inaugural World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day.

I can't believe that you posted this sympathetic post about ppl like me and then went and posted this one!!

'Quote from: polenta2 on October 22, 2016, 06:58:17 pm

but for those who need to know the truth, a few of my sx are just as intense as they were 23 years ago...

I think nobody is interested in your truth polenta2'

I know  you are scared, but that's no excuse.  and read my history, it's nothing like yours….

This guy is just freaking out. No one pay any attention to that bullshit. If I read that two years ago I would have snapped.

This guy is just freaking out. No one pay any attention to that bullshit. If I read that two years ago I would have snapped.

and this is weird, now I am reporting this post..

you are amazing that you are able to work.  i had to retire.  i am in physical and mental pain.  Where are you in Texas?

I cant go out as of now, but I work at home mostly so I am now getting help for my work.  I live in Austin till the end of November and going back to the midwest.

there is a benzo wd support group in Austin - they meet weekly

Yah I have gone but Ive been to sick to drive to it as of lately.

If you need positive words, I think I would stay off this board. It almost seems that there are few left to share POSITIVE experiences with you. I know how you feel, and truely hope you are better soon.

If you need positive words, I think I would stay off this board. It almost seems that there are few left to share POSITIVE experiences with you. I know how you feel, and truely hope you are better soon.

^^^^ Another negative response..... if you guys see me post just save your breathe and not post.  Ya sound like jerks

I'm sorry. I was just feeling defensive because you asked for a positive response and got terrible ones. Im so sorry.

I'm sorry. I was just feeling defensive because you asked for a positive response and got terrible ones. Im so sorry.

I got ya.. no worries.  Its frustrating.